I focus on a woman's life stages, from babycare to eldercare to self care: her health, self-identity, relationships, sexuality, and role as family gatekeeper and caregiver.
Whether I'm writing for market-leading media, translating medical jargon into a consumer-friendly voice, delivering critical consumer insights, developing custom content for your site or app, or speaking to a large group, you get fresh angles and common sense, communicated in a pitch-perfect voice for the message and audience you're targeting. And I work fast.
* Highest-quality research, writing, and editing (with engagement metrics, awards, and happy editors/sources to prove it)
* Versed in all aspects of digital media (e-newsletters, interactive tools, apps, blogs) as well as books and magazines
* Deep domain expertise in health and wellness, family, sex, pregnancy, parenting, aging, Alzheimer's, eldercare
* My 11 books include Surviving Alzheimer's, Momfidence! and 7 collaborations, including a New York Times bestseller
* Spokesperson: national TV ("The Oprah Winfrey Show," etc.), keynote speeches, presentations, webinars, radio tours, major magazine and newspaper interviews
* Extensive network of top-tier thought leaders in health and medicine
I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. (I'm the former Paula Spencer.)
Follow me on Twitter: @PSpencerScott